Knowledge. Service. Action.
Career OpportunitiesThank you for your interest in employment with Clarke Silverglate, P.A. Our people have made us one of the top litigation firms in Florida. Our goal is to continue to expand at a controlled pace. We believe that managed growth is beneficial to both our clients and employees. When done properly, growth permits the firm to maximize resources and efficiency for clients and provide employees with competitive salaries. To this end, we are actively seeking lateral partners with significant litigation business to take advantage of our growing practice. Lateral hires are immediately integrated into the firm’s practice and marketing efforts. Clarke Silverglate, P.A. is committed to the development of a diverse work force of lawyers, professionals and staff from across racial, gender, age, ethnic, national and religious lines. We strive to provide our clients the benefit of an experienced pool of professionals reflective of the local, national and international marketplace in which we do business. The firm seeks, employs, and nurtures lawyers, other professionals, and staff who are committed to providing exemplary legal services in this diverse working environment.
For general information about employment opportunities, please contact:
- Anibal Irastorza
- Fax: (305) 377-3001
Please send resumes via fax or e-mail.
Our firm offers a very competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Employee Health and Disability Insurance, paid by firm
- Full Cafeteria Pre-Tax Payment Program, including:
- Dependent Health Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- TransAmerica Supplemental Insurance
- Health Care Pre-Tax Expense Account
- Dependent Care Pre-Tax Expense Account
- Firm-Funded Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation: 2 weeks first five years, 3 weeks thereafter
- Ten Holidays
- Five Sick Leave days
- Civic Duty Leave
- Free Parking or Public Transportation Pass
- Employee Referral / Incentive Program