A firm of Leaders.
Clarke Silverglate, P.A. ("CSPA") represents corporate America in litigated matters at the trial and appellate levels in the state and federal courts throughout Florida. The firm is focused on providing clients with quality legal counsel and outstanding client service in litigation matters and appeals that include product liability, professional liability, employment disputes, commercial disputes, business torts, intellectual property, transportation, construction, premises liability, personal injury defense, admiralty, environmental claims, white-collar criminal defense, toxic and mass torts and insurance coverage.
The firm is A.V. rated by Martindale-Hubbell, is listed in Best’s Directory of Recommended Insurance Attorneys, included in the prestigious Chambers and Partners - publishers of The Chambers Guides, listed as a Best Law Firm by U.S. News and World Report, and is consistently rated by the South Florida Legal Guide and Florida Trend Magazine as one of the top law firms in South Florida.
Clarke Silverglate, P.A. was formed in 1993 by Mercer K. (Bud) Clarke and Spencer H. Silverglate. Both founding partners came from big firms and believe that experience helped shape the way they approach litigation matters. Their goal was to build a firm that would work tirelessly to achieve the best possible results for every client at a fair cost. The firm’s motto: “Big firm lawyers who charge small firm prices.” Clarke Silverglate’s approach to case management begins with an early, aggressive, thorough investigation of the facts and any unique legal principles which may apply to make an informed and realistic evaluation of the possibility of success at trial, the verdict exposure and the cost of litigating. When requested, a litigation plan and case budget is prepared. Evaluations are changed only when warranted by significant subsequent case developments.
As part of the evaluation process, the firm strives to determine as soon as possible whether a case should be settled or tried. For those cases which our clients elect to try, the firm pledges unwavering commitment to litigate the case to verdict and, if necessary, beyond.
Although the firm believes in vigorous advocacy in litigated matters, it also recognizes that mediation, arbitration and other forms of alternative dispute resolution frequently prove effective and economical in resolving disputes. Clarke Silverglate lawyers have skill and experience in presenting evidence informally and negotiating favorable settlements utilizing these methods. In addition, the firm has the ability to mediate legal disputes with a certified mediator.
OUR VISION: A FIRM OF LEADERS.
We litigate strategically and tenaciously in pursuit of the best possible result for our clients at a fair cost. We are big firm lawyers who charge small firm prices.
- 1) Client Focused. We provide close, personal attention to the needs of our clients. We recognize the urgency of our clients’ legal matters. We adhere closely to case management, billing and budgetary guidelines.
- 2) Quality Driven. We provide our clients with unsurpassed knowledge and experience in the areas in which we practice and render proactive, practical and often innovative legal solutions.
- 3) Value Added. We are big firm lawyers who charge small firm prices. We provide our clients with unsurpassed value when comparing the cost of representation to the quality of legal services we render.
- 4) Advocacy Oriented. We provide our clients with effective oral and written advocacy. We are skilled at alternative dispute resolution, but when circumstances warrant, we can try any case to verdict.
- 5) Employee Centered. We are committed to a diverse workforce, free of discrimination and harassment, in which all employees can thrive.